Monday, March 23, 2009

Last BOM block

I went away on the weekend with my Bible study group and we had a wonderful time at the coast. I even went for a swim in the ocean which is amazing for me as the water was rather chilly. I really enjoyed it! Those who know me know that I don't venture into the water unless it is very hot and the water is warm and then I still hesitate! We enjoyed great food and lots of relaxing chat and laughter. We even had a go at ABBA singstar which was hilarious. Luckily, or sadly, I had forgotten my camera so there are no pictures!
I did get a chance to do a little stitching and managed to finish stitching the FINAL block of the "My Home or yours" BOM that I have been working on for ages. I just need to do the patchwork around this block and 2 more of the nine patch and applique blocks and I will be ready to put it together. How exciting!

1 comment:

catita said...

i also jump in the water this past weekend...but wearing a 5mm wetsuit!!!!!