Monday, May 11, 2009

Favourite Stitching Gear

Lynette Anderson has asked us to show our favourite stitching gear. I love Lynette's designs and use one of her lovely needlecases at the moment. I must admit that I have made about 3 of her needlecases. I have some beautiful scissors that were given to me by my dear friend Fiona with a scissor keeper that we made at one of our stitching days. I always use a hoop and find these little spring ones very handy. I always use DMC thread as I have a large collection and have been a cross stitcher in the past and like to use the correct colours. I put my stitching in this little zippered bag that I have decorated with a design by Bareroots which I have adapted to fit the bag. I have just stitched the label designed by Lynette for the Your home or mine BOM which I hope to piece together soon.
Another favourite stitching thing is the little clover travel cutter which had been put to very good use on planes! Below is the inside of the needlecase.

No comments: