Friday, August 28, 2009

Felt needlecase and show and tell

My last purchase in Bathurst was this kit for the felt needlecase, pin cushion and scissor keeper pattern that I had purchased at Hobbysew. Anni had the sample made up at the shop and it was so small and beautiful that we all had to have a kit. The picture below is Fiona's picture of her kit and the pattern.


This is my kit. I can't wait to start! Must do a few other things first.

Angela has been a busy girl and had finished this fun baby quilt for a friend's baby. She has used all sorts of textures to make the sheep and the stars. The sheep are knitted.
Penny has been very busy and has completed this lovely bag for her friend. I did take a close up of the chook when he had his eye added but it was a bit blurry. Sorry Penny.
Penny has also completed this warm and cosy flannel quilt for a chilly young friend. What a lucky girl.

No comments: