Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ready for the stitching day

Here is what the hall looked like last night all ready for our stitching day. The bags are filled and the name tags are pinned on and the shops are all set up.
Here is Emma's stall with all her Christmas wares.
Hobbysew is all ready too with lots of fabrics, patterns and goodies.
Cute as a button came too but my photo was a bit blurry. Rebecca has all the Nancy Halverson fabrics, wire, buttons and books. I'll take a picture of her stall tomorrow at the Queanbeyan day. Here are Emma and Stella checking out Rebecca's stall this morning.
We have had a lovely day of stitching, eating, chatting and sharing and I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Goodness me I didn't realise that you were going back to another stitching day. It sounds like heaven to me.

Wendyb said...

I love stitching days....wish we had more in North Queensland!!! I bet the day went far too quickly??!!!! I'll check in tomorrow to see more photos. (Almost like being there!)
;o) Wendy B

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great.........set up so beautiful..........