Friday, September 25, 2009

Shopping

Thought I had better confess to what I bought in Melbourne and at our stitching days recently. Just as well I am not going to the Bay this weekend as I would surely be forced to buy more lovely things. One of the lovely ladies at my class yesterday, Jeanette, reminded me that you only have one life to live so make the most of it. And I do! I bought these beautiful felt creations and some wool (I used to knit once!) at AK Traditions. Made me want to come home and make felt things.
Then I just had to have some fabric at the stitching day and some wool pieces from Mrs Martin's Quilt shop too.
And just a few patterns and books. The book at the back is Gail Pan's new Basket of Blooms book which is lovely. I bought one of Rosalie's patterns and one of Leanne's patterns at the Stitch-in and then just a few other bits and pieces.
And some hangers, tea towels and buttons (and a kit, pictured above) from Rebecca at Cute as a Button. I also bought a lovely book at the Queanbeyan day called Colourful Stitching.
Oh dear. I did buy lots of thing to make. I might have to live for a very long time to do it all!

1 comment:

Sylvia1720 said...

Hi Sylvia, I'm Sylvia too.
Congratulations for your blog, we have similar name, mine is sylviasstich.blogspot.com and I use it only for my free.
I have another one, cucitocreativo.xs4.it for my creations.
Greetings from Italy.
Sylvia