Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The World as it Should be projects

I am about to head to work and am taking my finished projects from Anni's book with me to put on display.
I am so pleased with this lovely bag from the book. It is felted wool applique on the front.
Here is the little needlecase and bookmark that I have shared previously.
And here is the finished cushion.
I am working on the punch needle and enjoying "punching" again. I haven't done any for ages.
I am also taking the Christmas class ones too so those who are coming to the class can see what I am offering. I will post pictures of those tomorrow.

1 comment:

Renny's little things said...

I had a look at these when I was in the shop the other day! They are beautiful and you have done a wonderful job. Oh to be able to stitch as perfect as you!!!

Cheers Geniene Barbour