Monday, March 1, 2010

A quick trip to the coast

I went down to Batemans Bay on Friday to catch up with some lovely friends for dinner. We had a very nice night catching up on all sorts of news as we hadn't been together since before Christmas. I then stayed with Fiona and we did a little planning and organising for the stitching days coming up in a few months. The letters or emails will be going out any day soon. I then went up to Burrill Pines to visit the church camp that was happening over the weekend. I only came for the day but it was a lovely hot and perfect day for the campers. I even went for a SWIM! Those who know me well will know that I don't usually bother getting wet. The beach, see below, was so lovely and the water, once I got right in, was just so refreshing. I even caught a wave or two!

These little fellows came so close to everyone at the camp to get their share of the fruit scraps.


I then headed home in the afternoon just ahead of some dark clouds and rain on the coast.

No comments: