Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some stitching done...

Over the past two weeks, I have managed to get some stitching done as we drove to the Bay and to the wedding and also as I sat at the folk festival in some of the outdoor tents. I should have been making samples and writing notes but haven't been at home to do it but I did stitch! Here are some of the bugs and the flower basket from the Gardener's Journal.
This is the Potting plants stitchery.
And here is the bird bath. I can't do any patchwork yet (mind you that is what I tend to put off!) as I have ordered the fabric from The Home Patch for the outer border. Once I get that I will be able to choose my other fabrics from my stash, I hope.

It is fun to be part of the "Stitch-A-long" blog for this quilt as it is so inspiring to see the progress of the other stitchers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, your stitcheries are looking lovely!

Regards, Sue