Sunday, May 30, 2010

More stitching day highlights

There was so much to see on Saturday at the stitching days. This first picture is a decorated felt bag which was on Steph's stall. You can buy the felt bag and then you embroider, add some felt flowers and decorate it as you wish.
The Bay ladies had lots of wonderful show and tell. Here is a lovely bright quilt for a special grandchild. I do love the lady beetles.
This is another wonderful blue quilt.
Jenny has painted, embroidered and pieced this lovely quilt.
Here are some closeups of the painted bears.



Here is another of Jenny's quilts. It is so effective.

It is a very rainy and chilly day here today, but just perfect for tidying up my stitching day mess, blogging and now to some stitching with a quilt over my lap to keep me warm. Hope you are finding time to relax and stitch too. 

2 comments:

Grethe said...

I alway love the show and tell part at our Q-meetings. And I always want to start on more than half of what I see,big problem!!
Nice to look at all this you show her on your blog:)

Suedio said...

Hi Sylvia

Thanks for the "show and tell" - it's always so nice to see what's inspiring other stitchers. Sounds like you all had a great time . . .

Regards, Sue