Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stitching day show and tell

I just loved this little biscornu that one of the ladies (sorry, I have forgotten who) made after the last stitching day. This picture shows the front and the back. They are both beautiful.
Carolynne finally let me photogragh her little village. She has embroidered the most beautiful gardens in the corners.
Here are some closeups.

There were lots of other lovely things but I didn't get to take any pictures. Two of the ladies managed to finish their projects on the day. Here is the bookmark...
and the little felt pocket. Don't they look lovely?

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Oh Sylvia, I always love seeing what your 'ladies' produce, and this post is no exception. I also love biscornus. I've made two for exchanges, one for myself and am making a fourth for a birthday gift later this year.
That 'village' is charming, absolutely delightful. Was it done from a pattern, or did Carolynne design it herself?