Monday, October 25, 2010

A bit if stitching

Just thought I would blog once more before we head off on our adventure tomorrow. I have been rushing about to get some stitching prepared and have some Christmas decorations to applique and stitch, some canvas work (can't wait to make Fiona's little stocking from the stitching day), a few stitcheries and this lovely Noah's Ark cushion by Lynette Anderson. I had to find time last week to applique the ark etc.
I have also stitched block 4 of the My Garden BOM. Haven't had time to do the applique and patchwork.
I also managed to get October's block made for the Gardener's Journal BOM but must admit to doing it weeks ago as I knew I would be busy.
And lastly I fused this little owl gift card for my niece and her fiance. Her invitation had this cute owl on it so I thought it would be fun to use it as a card. He is a bit cute, isn't he?

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

good to see October Gardener's Journal block done......it looks lovely........

Suedio said...

Hi Sylvia

I like what you've done with the card for your niece - very resourceful . . . and cute, too.

Regards, Sue