Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy packing!

I know many think I am very spoilt and that it is unfair, but I am going on another holiday on this ship tomorrow! This is the Sun Princess and hubby and I, his parents and our brother and sister in law are all going to New Zealand tomorrow. I am battling with the packing as the weather is a little unknown as it is likely to be  both cool and warm. Still it is worth packing because I am looking forward to it all very much.
Sun Princess
I am not sure how often I will get to blog while away so just thought I had best catch up all the Show and Tell from last week. Cathy, at Hobbysew, is creating this wonderful mystery quilt. It isn't so mysterious now as they are getting close to finishing but here is one of the "Mystery" ladies' quilt so far.
Naomi shared this beautiful quilt with us on Wednesday too. I love this quilt which is one of Leanne Beasley's lovely BOMs.
Margaret had finished her little felt decoration last week.
A lady came into the shop to choose some fabric for this wonderful quilt. She is doing a class at Addicted to Fabric. The photos don't do it justice.

In the evening, Linda had made this great pirate quilt. The fabric collection is so special and she was able to make a simple and quick quilt focussing on the beautiful fabrics.
Aren't the pictures great?
Linda had also finished 3 gorgeous wraps for gifts! You have been a busy girl, Linda.
I have also been trying to organise some stitching to do on the ship. I am sure there will be lots of time to relax, read and stitch.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

you are very lucky so have a wonderful time away........I would love to go to New Zealand........

always love to see what you have for show and tell........