Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Christmas Stitching day projects

How exciting to be able to share our projects for the stitching days happening here in Canberra on Saturday 16th October, on the 23rd and in Batemans Bay in November. Fiona and I are so looking forward to lovely days of stitching, chatting, eating and catching up with so many of our stitching friends. The kits are ready and here are the projects. This is the lovely canvas work stocking. It can be made in any colour combination so think about the ones you plan to use.
This is the little felt bauble.
Here is the delightful blackwork or redwork angel decoration.
Here is the felt bird decoration.
This is the stitched Santa star decoration.  
And lastly, here is the stamped Christmas sampler. Once you have stitched the sampler, it can be framed or made into a cushion or hanging.

1 comment:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

These are just adorable and give me the inspiration I need to start my Christmas sewing. I love the felt bird, maybe I could make an angel somewhat similar to it.