Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little finish and last week's show and tell

Holidays are over and it is time to share some stitching again. I stitched this lovely canvas stocking while I was away and just finished sewing it together. I obviously like traditional Christmas colours so chose to stick with my favourite reds, greens and mustard.
Now a flashback to last Tuesday and Wednesday at the shop. Sandra loves making hexagon quilts almost as much as Judy and here is her latest one.
Barbara has been very busy and has finished her blackwork (really blue) angel. She looks lovely. There is a tiny blue dot in the fabric that matches the blue thread perfectly.
Josie has also finished her stitched stocking from last year's stitching day. Looks so good.
Helen was working on her canvas stocking too and it looks fabulous. Love the variegated green.
In the afternoon, Maxine finished off her little felt pear from the stitching day. It has turned out so well.

5 comments:

Patty C. said...

I love hexagons - wonderful quilt &
The angel is too cute !!

Suedio said...

Sylvia, I really like the little stocking in the more traditional colours. Well done!

Regards, Sue

FIONA said...

Wow - clever ladies! I love all their different finishes! Love the green variegated thread too! Say hi to all the ladies from me!

Grethe said...

No doupt:Christmas is soon here!
Lovely to look at the angel and all the stockings:-)

Gina E. said...

Lovely work from everyone in your group!