Saturday, December 18, 2010

A package, a gift and some hardanger

I received the loveliest package yesterday from my dear friend  Fiona. She sent me this wonderful cross stitch decoration she had stitched and I had admired it on her blog. It is so beautiful and is hanging in my entry.
The package also had this wonderful magazine in it which includes the pattern for this decoration but lots more as well. I used to cross stitch a lot and may need to make some of these patterns for next Christmas. Thanks so much, Fiona. I have used Fiona's photo of the magazine as well.
Fiona is a marvel at Hardanger. I find it HARD as it requires very careful counting (only to 5, but it still is a problem of me). Luckily she has given me these wonderful hardanger decorations over the years, knowing that I will love them as I find it all so hard. They are some of my favourites.

1 comment: