Friday, March 11, 2011

In My Garden, block 1, a label and the new Homespun

So exciting to be able to share block 1 of  the "In My Garden" BOM. I just love the way it has turned out even with all the needle turning! I must admit I really enjoyed making this block and am looking forward to the next one. I do love being up to date!
I was also working on a label for my Crazy Christmas quilt and can now put it in the 'Finished list'! Hurray!
Sadly, (not really) the new Homespun came this week with the "Our Town" BOM in it. Block one is so lovely and is designed by Anni Downs, whose designs I love to stitch.
So so tempted! I haven't the correct background fabric and am hoping Hobbysew might get it in! Might just have to find a different one to use so I can start NOW.
The other tempting thing about this project is that is uses "Wild Rose" by Blackbird Designs and I do love this range. We have it at Hobbysew and I have been collecting a little stash of it....just because!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia, I've given in and am doing the My Town BOM. Have a look at the blog I've started. Join us, even for the fun of watching! http://mytownbomstitchalong.blogspot.com/