Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stitching....

Just thought I had best post quickly as there was some lovely stitching to share from yesterday and today. Just before I do that I thought I should show you what I worked on at the retreat. I started Anni's table centre and here is my progress so far.
I also appliqued the lovely woven wool felt onto the pocket that will go on my bag eventually.
On Tuesday, Di and Sandra had brought their finished runners in to share. It is interesting to see how they look using different fabrics and colours. Here they are!


Just loved these little felt animals that Janet was creating. She is making them up herself and they look wonderful.
Paddy was working on this lovely block which will be part of the Quiltaid quilt that will be launched soon. Hobbysew is one of the shops that will be involved in this project this year. I stitched a block and then forgot to take a photo!
This afternoon, it was great to see the stitching that the class girls had finished. Ronnie is still working on her Christmas bag.
Karin had framed her little nativity stitchery.
Barb had finished her canvas work and had made it look so lovely using beads.
Best head off to bed as we are heading away tomorrow. I wonder where I will post from next!

2 comments:

FloS said...

So many beautiful projects !!!
I love Anni Downs' new table center !!
Florence

Cardygirl said...

Such beautiful stitching!