Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stitching progress

I have been trying to catch up a little on my many stitching projects! My little people now have shoes which makes this School block finished for now.
 It was fun to fuse the church as I have been looking forward to doing this block. But....yesterday the Homespun came again with another block to do. That means I am four blocks behind!
 On Monday I had a free afternoon and forced myself to cut and sew all these little bits together that will make the pincushion.
 the zippered work bag,
 and the needlecase from Anni's book, Some Kind of Wonderful. I think they are going to be lovely so I hope to get them together soon.
 I have also finished the last few rows of my scarf! I just love the colours in this hand dyed wool.

5 comments:

Show and Tell said...

Wow sylvia....You will be caught up in no time the way you are going....The School looks fab....The church is a quikie so you will have that out of the way before you know it...Happy Stitching....

Florence said...

Wow ! Good job !
Your scarf is gorgeous !

FloS said...

You're very busy !!!! Your Anni Downs projects are very nice !!! as everything you made !
Florence

Tatkis said...

Beautiful processes! I love Anni's projects very much :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

my oh my Sylvia, you are on a mission, you will be caught up in no time!