Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Slow progress and Some Kind of Wonderful fabric


I have finally pinned my Tis the season quilt and hope to quilt it soon...perhaps this week. The quilting is always the thing that takes the longest for me as it is the bit that I like the least!
 I have been collecting some fabrics for my Some Kind of Wonderful quilt. I bought these lovely ones, which are used in the original quilt, at Hatched and Patched last week.
 Then I have added a few more. I am not sure if I will use them all but they all seem to tone.
 Here are some of my backgrounds...they are a bit lighter in real life.
I am looking forward to starting but I promise I won't start until my Tis the Season is done!

1 comment:

Cardygirl said...

Your TTS and new fabrics look great...I am still stitching away on TTS!