Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still stitching...

I have still been stitching but on my works in progress. I went to work after 2 weeks off and it was nice to catch up with our friendly customers at Hobbysew. I was tired though as the day had been busy. Not much energy to stitch last night. I don't think I have shown you my Vignette progress for a while. I have been plodding along and have finished the side blocks, 5 and 9. I am now stitching the other side! So many lovely flowers!
 I have pieced Christmas fun and hope to get motivated to add the borders over the next few days.
 Mostly I have been working on keeping up with the Some Kind of Wonderful Stitch-a-long. I have even been adding the long borders! I must admit this is a lovely project to work on.


3 comments:

Deb said...

Sylvia, your work is beautiful. I think no matter how much time we have off work that first day back will always be a killer and we will come home tired. Just pace yourself and don't over do it.

FIONA said...

All looks so good Sylvia!! What busy fingers you have had!!! Love stitching that SKOW quilt!! xx

FloS said...

You're very busy !!! All your quilts are so beautiful !
Florence