Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Holiday stitching

I did manage a little stitching when I was away in between all the swimming, eating, playing trivia, watching shows and reading! I had almost finished stitching another of these little sheep scissor keepers as my original has been lost.
 I did the stitching on these appliques for one of Anni Downs' needle/sewing books.
 This little stitchery in one of the Christmas quilt ones from the Birdhouse. I want to make the lovely bag in the book.
 This is for little stitching bag and needlebook from Anni.
 This will be the label for my Christmas Fun quilt if "someone" ever finishes the little bit of quilting that needs doing!
 These cross stitched stars are part of one of Scandinavian Christmas borders. Now everything just needs to be made up!
Had a lovely read of the latest Vignette magazine this week. It is a lovely issue but did remind me to get started on my centre blocks of the Vignette quilt.

No comments: