Monday, July 16, 2012

Stitching....

I should be working on the baby quilts but need to cut and sew so have been procrastinating. I so wanted to have a go at this little turtle from Anni Downs' new book. I spent some time last Tuesday at work making up some little kits of these! I bought my kit at the craft show so I ignored all my ongoing projects and working on the turtle pincushion instead! It was fun to do some more English paper piecing.

 I have been continuing my SKOW blocks. Did some prep last week.

And as it is all hand sewing, it was lovely to work on these three blocks for July.



5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I love your turtle, he is so cute. Imagine if we got all the turtles together! I love getting all that prep done so you can just sit and enjoy hand sewing. It's looking good.

FloS said...

I can understand !! Since I saw this lovely turtlr I dream to make one....or more !!!
Great blocks ! Your SKoW top is nearly done !
Florence

Deb R said...

Your turtle is soo cute!!

Chookyblue...... said...

I just love the turtle.......nice SKofW progress.........

Ros said...

have been itching to make my own turtle and yours looking so gorgeous has inspired me to get started!