Friday, December 21, 2012

My town, a beautiful quilt and parties

Karen brought in her gorgeous My Town quilt to show us now that it has been quilted. It is absolutely beautiful and Robyn has done a wonderful job of the quilting. Feeling a bit motivated to get my blocks out again! There are some closeups below of the lovely blocks and the quilting. Can you see Karen peaking around the side of the quilt?




 Moonbi (really Najelle sneaked it over) showed us this wonderful quilt she has made with her friendship group.
 It has been a busy week of parties this week and the Wednesday night class girls got together, on Wednesday, and had a lovely time at Carol's house. Thanks Carol. I wish I had taken some photos of her gorgeous decorations. Here are just some of the lovely gifts that Secret Santa brought. We were all very blessed.




Yesterday was another busy day of parties but I forgot to take any photos! Now I need to stop celebrating and finish some stitching, cook some goodies, and get ready for Christmas!

2 comments:

sue janssens said...

My Town quilt has me all inspired to get my blocks out again, it looks wonderful.

Maria said...

hello I´m Maria from spain, so sorry for my bad english. I,m interesting in the BOM of my town. as I can get it. Could buy you the magacines or the patterns. Thank you very much. My mail is magarma22@hotmail.com