Monday, March 18, 2013

A bit of stitching

I've just been visiting the little boys today as they both have little colds. Poor little pets! Just home before I head out again so thought I had best share some stitching photos. I put together this cushion from a Lynette Anderson book last week. 
 Check out when the stitching was done!
 When out and about, I have been working on this lovely design by Leanne Beasley. I am so enjoying stitching this.

 But I have also been secretly playing with this gorgeous French General range. The fabrics are beautiful and they are being used in some projects for Stitching in the Hills later in the year. Always good to get a start on these things as the time does fly away!
Stitching on the Lake is coming up soon on 13th and 20th of April and I am just getting all the bits and pieces ready to make up some kits. There are still some places if you haven't booked in yet.

2 comments:

Christine M said...

Your cushion is lovely. It may have taken time but it was worth the wait. Hope the little boys are feeling better soon.

Florence said...

I like the colors you choose for the Leanne's stitchery !