Saturday, October 4, 2014

Finally...some stitching

I seem to have been out and about lately but I have still been stitching. There has been some secret stitching for the Stitching on the lake day in November so I can't share that yet. I have finished these two projects, the canvas work and the needlecase (from our retreat), ready to teach next term at Hobbysew.

 I did enjoy adding the stitching to block 3 of the Yoko Saito Mystery quilt. These blocks are a lot of work but fun to make as well.
 Here is my little camel made using an AK Traditions pattern. I did love decorating the blankets.
The little boys liked their appliqued shirts so I made a few more. These plain shirts from Target are great to applique.
Little Audrey was at stitching this week with her Mummy and sister and she looked so gorgeous in this delightful pinafore that Mum made for her! The little appliqued and embroidered pictures on the front and the back are just beautiful!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

So many beautiful projects in this post, your house block is amazing.

Radka said...

Lovely scissors keeper. And I like your new Yoko Saito block.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Slyvia i am so enjoying seeing your mystery blocks your quilt will be amazing,thankyou for the lovely show and tell,enjoy your sunday my friend.xx