Thursday, January 8, 2015

Gorgeous gift, the Stitch-a-long and some sewing

The postie brought a lovely surprise to our door yesterday. It was a beautiful Christmas gift from Fiona. I was very spoilt. Fiona made me this lovely zippered pouch and gave me a beautiful pattern.
 The buttons on it are just beautiful.
 I have also joined the Stitch-a-long that Chooky is organising and was so pleased that Hobbysew had the pattern in stock. I have lots of other stitching to do but had to fiddle with fabrics for this. I do like Anni's colours so will try to be a bit similar but use some of the stash (will probably buy lots too!)
 I bought a few blues yesterday for backgrounds. Not sure about the front stripe. It might be a bit bright.
 The only other stitching I have been doing are these hexies for another Judy's Dilly bag using Tilda fabrics.
 They are together now.
 We were in Moruya last week on holidays (grocery shopping) and I just had to run into Stephs to look at the shop. It was a delight.



1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice bag from Fiona..............
like the blues you got.........