Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stitching

So good to see some lovely stitching on Wednesday this week. Karen has finished her amazing felt applique cushion from a pattern by Wendy Williams.
 Jan was working on this lovely embroidery.
 Marlene has finished her little foundation pieced hanging and has done a great job.
 She has also framed her cross stitch ready for Christmas.
 I have been stitching too but on some secret projects for our Stitching on the lake days coming up on 31st October and 7th October. The days are filling up but there are still places at the moment. If you are interested in coming email me. Today I thought I had best start cutting up the hundreds of little 2" squares for the borders on Nature's Journey. The top is due to be finished at the end of this month!
 I have also been stitching this lovely Hugs and Stitches design called Two French Kisses. It has been lovely stitching with the variegated Cottage Garden perle thread.

1 comment:

Radka said...

I like your sweet embroidery :-), the cushion at the top is great!
xx