Friday, November 13, 2015

Decorations

I have made 3 decorations this week! I must admit I love Christmas sewing. I made the lovely little stamped bag from the stitching day. I have stamped a few more to make into other decorations.

 Roni had made smaller stars last week using my star pattern from the stitching day. Just needed to try that and put little reindeers in the centre.
 Marlene has been busy and made up this little decoration. She had cut her centre for the star too small but it wasn't wasted!
 She also made up her star. Looks great.
 Marlene also made up this lovely little cross stitch.
 Lynda brought in some paper pieced decorations she had made. Must have a go at one of these too.
Colleen has been busy too and has made her little bag stitchery into a little hanging.

                                          
 Barbara finished her lovely cross stitch decoration too. She added some lovely tiny bobble trim to the edges.
Colleen has also finished her stitchery and is making a little hanger. Looks great.

No comments: