Friday, February 26, 2016

Some progress

In between stitching day organisation and normal life, I have been stitching away. I am so enjoying stitching these lovely pictures from Anni Downs' new book, The Story of my day.



 Yesterday I had some spare time so put together the patchwork block that goes with the bird block in the Homespun BOM, Foxley Village. I just love these Tilda fabrics. This is a big block compared to the 6" ones below.
 Thes little blocks are part of the Splendid Sampler quilt and this one was very fiddly on the machine! This is block 2.
 Block 3 was tricky too and there was a little unpicking!
 I am loving block 4 as it is applique. Thanks Jen Kingwell for this block.

1 comment:

La Ardilla Ana said...

My congrats!! Everything looks lovely.. I'm going to do as well the Foxley Village BOM but unfortunately I'm still waiting for the fabrics.

Love from Madrid,
Ana