Saturday, February 13, 2016

Some stitching

Lovely to see some special stitching at Hobbysew last week. Maryanne came to social stitching on Tuesday and was working on this wonderful quilt made all with 1/2" hexagons.
 Lynne came to class on Wednesday and showed us this gorgeous little purse that her sister-in-law brought back from Japan.
 And what have I been stitching? I made up 2 more of these lovely blocks from The Story of My Day quilt by Anni Downs.

 I have also finished the stitching and applique on Block 1 of the new button club Mystery quilt, Anderson's Farm by Lynette Anderson.
 I have been very naughty and couldn't resist getting the fabric pack from Hobbysew for the new BOM in the Homespun magazine, called Foxley Village. Oh dear! So much for finishing some UFOs.
As well as those little finishes, I have been busy making kits for Stitching on the Lake which is just next week. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

No comments: