Saturday, March 26, 2016

Lovely work

Just wanted to share some lovely work by the Wednesday class ladies. Marlene has been busy and has completed her candlewicking and has made it into a zippered bag. Looks great and so useful.
 She has also been practising her stitches on the wreath from the stitching day. Well done, Marlene.
 Jayne hasn't been enjoying the little appliques on Anderson's Farm but even so, she has done a wonderful job. I love her choice of fabrics especially the sheepy field!
 I have been stitching a bit too. I am trying to keep up with all my ongoing projects (though should attack some UFOs). Here are blocks 10 and 11 of The Splendid Sampler. It has been very interesting trying some new techniques.

Hoping to work on the Homespun BOM today. I am up to the large applique house and April is coming fast!

2 comments:

Radka said...

:-) :-) I found out only yesterday about the new Homespun BOM, and ordered the first two copies. Yes,another new project, but isn't this what life is all about? LOL
Happy Easter,
xx

lavidaenpatchwork.com said...

Beautiful work!!!

Kisses