Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Creating...

There has been a little Christmas creating happening here. Some of it is for gifts so I will show those later on. My class ladies have been busy too making beautiful things. Jayne is such a good needle turner who loves using the Lynette Anderson tools. These little appliques on this wonderful ipad case, designed by Anni Downs, look fantastic. I have this kit too and will enjoy making it....after Christmas perhaps.
 Marlene has been busy too and has finished her lovely Anni Downs' pencil case.
 Margaret has had fun making this lovely hanging from a Nancy Halverson book. I have this one and it is one of my favourite decorations.
 I have been stitching too. Here is block 10 of Dancing Chickens and Flying Pigs.
 I also enjoyed making up this little zippered pouch for a gift. It is also an Anni Downs pattern.
I had some fun and a little difficulty knitting this little bauble using 4 double pointed needles instead of 5. I have bought a new set so will have another go soon. It is from an amazing book by Arne and Carlos, called 55 Christmas Balls to knit.

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Sylvia, what a treat to look through your posts and ogle the lovely projects and beautiful stitching. Always inspiring!