Saturday, November 4, 2017

Gorgeous gift and some stitching

Lynne came to class last week and showed me these amazing Japanese creations. Her lovely sister-in -law goes to Japan each year and bought her this zippered stitching pouch and this little purse. They are both so gorgeous.




 Lynne also made this useful bag with large hexagons!
I hve a finish too. I have been slowly stitching these houses over the last months and it was lovely to finish this great mat for Christmas. It is a Helen Stubbings pattern.
I have also finished all the blocks now for United Stitches. I will have to prepare some stitching now as these were very handy to just pick up and work on in between other projects. They come printed on too which made it easy. Not sure when I will get round to making them into a quilt.

It was very exciting to get Part 10 of Dancing Chickens and Flying Pigs this week. I just had to start!
 Another project on the go is this lovely Nancy Halverson bellpull. The hanger has been in my stash ready for a long while!

No comments: